Friday, May 20, 2011

20 more days...

until HOME :)

Looking forward to:
seeing my family

spending time with my favorite little boys [and going swimming]

 hanging out with my best friends and going to the BEACH
seeing the sun every day and being warm, even if warm means 100 degrees
reading the huge pile of books I have accumulated but haven't had time for

helping out at church and serving at VBS
Baking and Cooking

Sleeping in, having my own room/bathroom/big bed, being able to do laundry at any time, having a car to go places, spending days with nothing to do, wearing shorts and tank tops every day, eating summer food and spending time outside, 4th of July and watching fireworks, wearing flip flops [being barefoot]...okay, so the list goes on and on. Basically I'm very excited to be going home for the summer :) although I am going to miss Seattle a lot- especially my roomies, friends, and church family, it is time for summer. I just have to get through the next three weeks of projects, papers, and finals. I can do it.

Shout for joy to the LORD, all the earth. Worship the LORD with gladness; come before him with joyful songs. Know that the LORD is God. It is he who made us, and we are his; we are his people, the sheep of his pasture.
Psalm 100:1-3

1 comment:

  1. I love that I am apart of this blog post...you have NO idea how excited I am to see you!! =)

    I need my best friend back in my life!! I miss you!! =(

    Love you and work so hard to finish strong! I am looking forward to seeing you so badly!! <3

    ReplyDelete