Saturday, June 2, 2012

Last Saturday Night

It's my last Saturday night of college and I'm living it up! Writing a paper and watching How I Met Your Mother, home alone. It's actually really relaxing and something I haven't been able to do in a long time. Yesterday was my last day of school! (I still have 2 finals this week, but that's always different than regular class.) It was a rather anti-climactic day, however. Classes were ordinary, nothing special or exciting for being the end. I'm excited for this week, but know it's going to be a busy one. Finishing up projects, papers, and finals. Packing. Parents arriving. Moving (we found an apartment today!!!). SOT Commissioning Ceremony. Ivy Cutting. Graduation. Family meals. And lots of celebrating.

To celebrate the week ahead and my lovely evening home alone, I made these yummy no-bake peanut butter bars. Delicious! How could you go wrong with peanut butter, powdered sugar, butter, graham crackers, and chocolate? I found them on Pinterest earlier and had all the ingredients, so I decided to just go for it! Just continuing my goal to actually make the things I find on the lovely time-wasting website known as Pinterest.

2 comments:

  1. those look delish! so glad you found an apartment! can't wait to be there in a few days :)

    ReplyDelete