Thursday, May 31, 2012

Last paper ever!

[almost.]
Move-in day last September. So blessed
to be living with this girl again!
I'm currently writing my last research-style paper where I have to use citations. This paper is for my Christian Doctrine: Holy Spirit class and I've actually really enjoyed it. We are a class of about 10 students (on any given day- there are always people absent!) and it's mostly discussion based on different readings. I like that we have gotten to the point that we can just discuss without people raising their hands. And most everyone always has something to say. Discussion can be painful when everyone sits there silently staring at the professor. All that to say, I am almost done! Once I finish this paper tonight I will have 2 other essay-type papers to write, 1 book to read and a poster to make for it, and 2 finals to take next week. CRAZY! Just a small puddle to jump over after considering where I started this quarter!

I'm not stressed about finishing school or finding time for everything because I know it will all get done. More of my stress is in the direction of finding a place to live! Janelle and I toured an apartment last night and it wasn't the nicest place in the world. They were replacing the floors, painting, and cleaning, but we still didn't have the best feeling about it. We have a tour at another apartment complex on Saturday morning and I am really praying that this one will work out perfectly. So far it all sounds good- its just a matter of visiting and then figuring out when we could move in! We have to be out of our current apartment by the end of next week, so we are running out of time. Sigh. It will all work out- just gotta trust God and keep searching!

No comments:

Post a Comment