Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Bridal Shower #2

Bridesmaid dress for Esther's wedding!
(But in plum instead of this red color)
I think it's official- everyone and their brother is engaged and getting married in the next year! Every time I go on Facebook someone else has an updated relationship status! However, two of my closes friends are in this bunch of engaged people, and I am so happy for them. A few weeks ago we had a shower for Hannah and then this past weekend we celebrated Esther with a shower for her as well. This time we had a smaller group of people (I think this was because we inadvertently planned it for Mother's Day weekend) but we still had a great time. Friday night we purchased bridesmaid dresses for Esther's wedding as well and I can't wait to wear them! I told her that even if she picked a different dress I was considering buying this one for myself just to wear some other time anyways! All in all I am very excited for all my friends getting married. It certainly makes me wish I was part of the process too, but I also know that when the time comes for me it will still be just as special. Maybe even more special because it will be my turn :)



No comments:

Post a Comment