Monday, April 30, 2012

Bridal Shower #1

This weekend, my lovely (ex-) roommate came to visit and we honored her with a bridal lingerie shower for her upcoming wedding! It was a wonderful time to see friends, have fun, and eat lots of yummy food. We had a girls night Friday, including pedicures and attempted bridesmaid dress shopping (for my OTHER soon to be married roommate), Saturday was the shower, and then Sunday we did some shopping, more talking, and of course more eating. It was so fun and such a nice break from school. [I did NO homework this weekend! Mostly because I didn't have any, but it was so great!] The shower also gave me an opportunity to make something else I found on Pinterest- the best brownies I have ever had in my entire life. Seriously, so good. Brownies, Reese's, peanuts, marshmallows, chocolate chips, peanut butter, rice krispies...there is a reason they are called "crack brownies"! The leftovers are currently in my fridge and let's just say, they won't be around for long.

The wedding season has just begun, because in two weeks we will have another lingerie shower for Esther who is getting married in August. So much wedding stuff! I feel very honored to be a part of it all :)



No comments:

Post a Comment