Saturday, April 21, 2012

A lovely sunshine day

Today was BEAUTIFUL! Absolutely perfect weather in Seattle- just what I needed. It started off with an attempt to see the Chimpanzee movie and is ending with watching Gilmore Girls. Instead of seeing the chimp movie, my friend and I ended up shopping for a while, which was just as fun (if not  more fun!) Got some cute things and a couple shower presents for my soon-to-be married friends. Then this afternoon my love and I went on a long walk down by the canal and then to dinner. I am so blessed by this man; I don't know what my life would be like without him :)

I'm watching Gilmore Girls knowing that my paper due Monday will not write itself, BUT painting my nails bright yellow and watching my favorite show sounds so much more appealing than writing a paper about my theological perspective on leadership. There's always tomorrow right? While I have enjoyed my 17 years of education, I am certainly ready to be DONE! Almost there. Almost there. Almost there.

Sunshine. Shopping. Walking. Sunshine. Boyfriend. Sunshine. Gilmore Girls. Relaxing. Sunshine.... Thank you, Jesus, for this wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment