Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Summer yet?

The Seattle weather has been flip-flopping back and forth from sunshine to rain a lot lately and I am ready for the sun to stick around for a while! Is it summer yet? Since I will be staying here for the summer I am very hopeful there will be sunshine and warmth (that's not too much to ask right?). In anticipation of spring and summer I have created boards on Pinterest, and have been pinning recipes and flowers and things to do when the sun finally stays for longer than two days. All that to say, this morning I made strawberry banana muffins for a meeting with the women of my major and they were delicious! (and totally a spring/summer food) Last summer I told myself that I would be better at making the things I pin on pinterest so I'm trying to get back into the swing of that. I also want to blog more. Last quarter I ran out of time to do the things I had to do, yet alone the things I wanted to do. So now I'm back. Back to pinning, back to baking, back to blogging, back a lot of things I missed and truly enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment