Sunday, April 15, 2012

Time

Do you ever feel like there isn't enough time in a day? I suppose a better question would be- do I use the time I have been given to be as productive as possible? There are many days when I go to bed and wish I could have gotten more things done. I am 55 days away from graduating from college and it can't come soon enough! I have this hope that when I'm done with school I will have more time to get things done because I won't have homework to do, but I know deep down that I will still want more time. There are people I want to spend time with, books I want to read, blogs I want to look at, things I want to pin, movies I want to watch, shows I want to catch up on....oh to have an afternoon to be bored with nothing to do! Between school, work, church, and having some sort of social life the evenings at home by myself are few and far between. But I love it that way. I know myself and if I wasn't so busy I wouldn't be as happy as I am. I have never been happier than I am right now. I am so blessed in a million little ways- I couldn't even name them all. BUT I want to be a better steward of the time that God has given me. I want to be more organized, (how many calendars and lists can one girl have?!) so I can somehow get all the things done that I want to. I know that this means I sometimes have to say no to things, and that's okay! I just have to keep reminding myself that. For now, that means shutting my computer down and going to bed on time. Tomorrow morning: yoga day 1. Here's praying it goes well!

No comments:

Post a Comment