Friday, September 16, 2011

One more week.

I have been in Seattle one whole week already and only have one left before I can finally move into my apartment!! Two roomies are already there and I am counting down the days until I can be there too! It is slightly weird to be staying in someone else's [huge] house, by myself, with practically nothing to do when I'm here. Here are some things that have been keeping me busy lately:
Internship stuff! I have been getting curriculum together, making copies, running up three flights of stairs to get to KidTown (only to return to the office remembering something important I forgot), teaching Sunday School, directing kids & parents to new locations, meeting new people, getting lots of coffee, and more.
Driving back and forth and back and forth across the 520 bridge.
AND, last but not least:
Listening to Lady A's newest CD :)

Along with some babysitting, seeing friends, moving the brother into SU, and watching HIMYM, I am pretty much just hanging around. Next week will be busier because I will be back at work on top of church. I feel like I'm waiting for an airplane to take off: hurry up and wait. It's all in God's timing right? Gotta rely on Him when I get antsy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment