Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Christmas?

Well, I get to this point every year and I start thinking about how much I can't wait for Christmas to be here. I really do love every season in its own way- the crisp smell of fall, the beautiful flowers of spring, and the warm sunshine of summer- but there's just something magical about Christmas time. It's always been my favorite time of year. Wearing sweaters, drinking cider, decorating the tree, listening to Christmas music, baking tons of cookies, spending time with friends and family, putting up lights, oh the list could go on and on. But, you say, its only August! Why are we thinking about Christmas when there's a whole handful of holidays between now and then....well, because Christmas is my favorite. That's why. Don't get me wrong I love all holidays (I just bought some smiley pumpkin jack-o-lantern lights at Michael's today for Halloween), but like I said- Christmas is MAGICAL. Anybody want to watch Elf with me?? If I still haven't convinced you then I will just leave you with some pictures that should make anyone start thinking about Christmas and how wonderful it is :)

how adorable is this?!


cute idea for wrapping

This last one just makes me feel happy. Christmas isn't about getting, it's about giving and loving :)

No comments:

Post a Comment