Saturday, August 27, 2011

Pineapple Bliss Cupcakes

I found this recipe for Pineapple Bliss Cupcakes on Pintrest and I thought, I HAVE to try these. So, we had a family get-together this afternoon, and I thought here is my opportunity to try something new. (In addition to making regular chocolate cupcakes, oatmeal raisin cookies, and peanut butter cookies- so when the new item doesn't go over well with a family that always expects the same things there is still some dessert to eat. ha) Anyways, I made the cupcakes following this recipe and I thought they were delicious! So easy to make and a little bit better for you- no eggs and a lot less sugar in the frosting!
Two ingredients: crushed pineapple and yellow cake mix. SO easy!

Out of the oven.

Frosted and ready to go.
Love pintrest. Love trying new things. Love these cupcakes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment